1. Download and open the Mobile app from App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
2. Register to create a new account.
3. Create a new family and add family details as requested.
4. Plug in the Smart hub.
5.. Put both the Baby monitor and Parent wristband in the hub charging slots.
6. Following the Mobile app instructions, connect the hub to your home Wi-Fi.
7. Scan the QR codes for Baby monitor, Parent wristband and Smart hub as requested on the Mobile app. This can be found on Quickstart insert inside the box.
8. Once the Baby monitor and Parent wristband are connected to the hub, the system does some testing that lasts for up to 30 seconds. If there are any problems identified, the Mobile app helps you troubleshoot and solve the problem.
9. The Mobile app takes you through a quick intro tutorial to the solution that lasts for 1-2 minutes.
10. Finally, there are lots of mini Mobile app tutorials and/or instructions for use for further detailed guidance.