The Bluebell team have been hard at work making improvements to your monitor, and we've got a new update for your Smart hub.
Your Smart hub will update automatically. While it does this, the night light will move around the hub for a few minutes. Please don't unplug your Smart hub while it's updating. Once updated, it will restart and then you're good to go.
This latest update will:
- Help with the issue of your Baby monitor disconnecting, even when it's near your Smart hub.
- Stop alerts getting stuck on your app screen.
- Stop alerts coming through to your Parent wristband when it's on charge.
- Improve Wi-Fi connectivity and set-up.
- Stop your night light from blinking when the internet's down (if the light is set to 0%)
- Improve the speed of the Baby monitor status appearing on your app screen.
- Show you averages for breathing rate and temperature over the last few minutes to make these things clearer.
We hope these changes help with the way you use your monitor! Let us know if you have any questions about them - we're always here to help.