We've got a new update for your Baby monitor!
Baby monitor v2.1.1
- We've improved the connection, so it should be a bit stronger now.
- The crying alert will now be more sensitive and reactive. If you want to change the sensitivity of this, click menu > alerts. Here you'll be able to change the reaction time for crying.
- This and all other updates will happen automatically when both of your devices are on charge.
- You can also do the update manually on your app by going to 'Family and devices' in the main menu, then selecting devices. Here you'll see what updates are available.
- You'll know an update is taking place when you see a back and forth night light pattern on your Smart hub (a sort of swooshing motion). Please don't unplug your Smart hub during updates.
We hope this helps! Drop us a message if you've got any questions about it, or anything to do with Bluebell.