We have made some improvements on the Bluebell app based on your feedback!
This latest update (v1.34.0):
- Improves the login and authentication so that you don't need to re-enter your login details regularly
- Changes the nightlight controls so that you can set the nightlight to turn on at any brightness level and also reduces the default level (from 50% to 10%)
- Improves the tracked routine entry
- Breastfeeding includes both sides (instead of just left or right)
- Amount increments are 5 ml (instead of 10 ml)
- Description field is increased to 500 characters
- Allows you to continue listening in even when the app is in the background and fixes the issue of listen-in being silent with some Android devices
- Improves the hub and wifi setup
... and many other minor improvements.
If you want to double check that you've got the latest version of the app, you can check the version number. This will be at the bottom of the logout screen (before you confirm logging out) and should be version v1.34.0p-34.0.0
We hope this helps! Drop us a message if you've got any questions about it, or anything to do with Bluebell.
Please note: this Mobile app version requires you to update the app through App Store or Google Play.